A technique in which highlights are skillfully applied to just the midsection-to-ends of hair to create a softly blended dark-to-light effect. Commonly known as balayage, ombre, sombre, or color melting, results can be bold or natural and in a variety of tones. This service includes a base color, highlights, and toning.
Designer In Training - $90+
New Talent Designers - $95+
Associate Designer - $125+
Master Designer - $150+
Head Designer - $175+
Artistic Designer - $200+
Artistic Designer 2 - $225+
*Specialty color prices may increase based on the amount of color & time needed.
*A styling fee will be added to any coloring services scheduled without a hair cut.
BALAYAGE, OMBRÉ , SOMBRE, COLOR MELTING SPECIALTY COLOR TECHNIQUES
There are a few minor differences in the specialty color techniques, most are a variation of ombré. They are low maintenance due to deeper roots and lighter ends.
* Softer, less noticeable regrowth lines than highlights
* Handpainted with placement complimenting your haircut
* Little or no highlights at the root
* Dark roots to light ends
* Low maintenance with natural tones
* Consists of a base color, background color & highlight color
* Softer version of ombré
* Highlights feather off the root
* Softer transition from dark to light
* Highlights frame the face then gradually feather farther off the root.
* Made up of 3 colors or more
* Can be achieved using dark to light or light to dark
* Colors are overlapped so they create seamless flow