Covid has changed everyone’s familiar routines. So we’ve made important changes too – at every step of your salon visit – to provide a safer and cleaner salon experience.
**I’d like to update you on those improvements and how they better protect our guests.**
We wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. We know some of you will be feeling excited about coming in to see us, while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon.
As such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment unless you a parent bringing a child for a service.
- Our waiting room has some distanced seating, but if choose you may call or text the front desk to alert them that you have arrived.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival.
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the salon.
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon.
- Contact-less checkout is available.
- Gratuities on credit cards will go directly to your service provider.
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- All staff and clients are required to wear face masks.
- The salon has Triple HEPA filters for optimal filtered air and the best ventilation possible.
- Clear, plastic partitions are on the front desk and nail tables.
- Tall, plastic partitions are between salon chairs, shampoo bowls, and pedicure chairs.
- You have the option to have your hair blow-dried or receive a deep conditioning treatment.
- You have the option to checkout chair-side.
- Before and after each client, staff has been trained to properly clean and sanitize their stations and tools.
- All pens, high touch points, and surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Every week the salon is professionally sanitized from top to bottom.
We are now offering outdoor haircuts, weather permitting. Please ask to be scheduled outdoors so the proper amount of time can be set aside for you.